- Listen to them directly using the built-in player at the episode page (head to http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/podcasts/ for the list of episodes)
- Download the MP3 files directly from the episode page (head to http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/podcasts/ for the list of episodes)
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes here
To make it even easier I've embedded the first three episodes below to get you started!
I'd also highly recommend checking out the 5Live Chequered Flag F1 podcast at (iTunes link here). They do a pre-race and post-race podcast of about 20 mins and is hosted by an experienced combination of Anthony Davidson, James Allen, Jaime Alguersuari, Garry Anderson and Jenny Gow.
Jim Lau and Robin Warner also host an excellent longer (60-90 mins) podcast after each race. It's available through iTunes at this link or you can play it directly on their site at http://f1show.com/
So, if you've got an iPhone add the podcasts in iTunes and sync to your phone, if you've got Android then I'd highly recommend the BeyondPod app.
Hopefully this will make your drive to work less dull!
No comments:
Post a Comment